Flash Website

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh M Gee HOOT For Charity!!!

Welcome SNSD Fans!

Are you ready to show your SNSD Pride while GIVING BACK!


Here at M.I.C, we believe that SNSD has inspired us all to become long legged women, um I mean good people...

I am starting a Charity / Scholarship / Artistic / Microfinance / Do Good / Awesomeness... FOUNDATION!!!

I am selling clothes and accessories with creative and unique designs that I have done myself, and with the little help of SNSD's music.  For selected SNSD items sold, I will be putting $6 towards the M.I.C Charity Fund, or the MicFund!

The cause
On a regular basis, I will have everyone suggest and recommend charitable organizations or causes to donate to. Then everyone will vote to decide where to donate the money.  I would like to donate to a new charity or project every week.  Donation suggestions can be for large charities, like the Red Cross, small charites, like Kiva, community projects, artistic projects, or even small businesses.  

The goal is to promote continual charitable giving!
We do not need to be rich to donate money.
We can all come together with a common interest and do what we can to help those in need. :)

The product
In order for me to raise the money, we need some sexy products!  

And that is why this ain't your regular, dull, grandmother's charity project!

This is not charity 1st and the product design 2nd.  No no, the clothes I have selected and the designs I have made is with top quality in mind.  The designs will all be FLEX print on either Bella or American Apparel clothes.  Each design comes in many different colors and styles!  

I used SNSD songs to inspired me, but I made sure the clothes will look chic and cool, where even non-SNSD fans will want to wear them.

Oh M Gee!
Putting two songs together never made me happier.
With a heart shaped like a "M" we get an amazing play on words or play on songs ;)
The Oh M Gee shirt for our MicFund has a little Hoot on the back. Here are pics of some of the shirts:
 


Hoot
Hoot is a rocking song, whose message is to warn girls to watch out for every bad boy's playful arrow, if you know what i mean...hmmm.  Well, with the 007 theme, I got some designs that will make you look dangerously HOoT...

When I first saw the Korean character for Hoot (훗), i saw a little person wearing a hat. 
So, I copied the character, slanted the upper half and added a SNSD arrow to make it look like a archer. And voilà, we have Mr and Ms. Hoot! Here are some pics:

     

Here's a video to get you in the SNSD mood!



Stay tuned for UPDATES and SPECIAL OFFERS!
Spread the word!

For every product with the ($C) beside its name, $6 will go to our Charity Fund!


We SHIP INTERNATIONALLY
Accept various forms of payment, &
Super Secure shopping with SSL encryption


No comments:

Post a Comment