Flash Website

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wae Ireoni Design

Wae Ireoni 왜 이러니 (Why Are You Being Like This?) - T-ara
So many titles to choose from.


     


My design is based on the Korean character for why,  (Wae).  It may remind you of Korean girls whining in dramas, or not, maybe it's just me.

I added a skirt under the first half of the 왜 character to make it look like a girl. Then I added some effects to make it look like she is banging on a door. And then finish it off with some "Knock Knock Knock Knock" or just two knocks. Just don't make any knock knock jokes because we all know they are lame.

The colours were based on the MV's vintage gold look.  The printing technique for most of the clothes is Flock for the design and Flex for the text.

Now to finish by contradicting myself....
Knock Knock...
Who's there??
Wae
Wae Who??

No comments:

Post a Comment